32. Assertion (A) : Motivation is important in the process of teaching and learning.
5. Why are nights longer and days shorter in winter ?
b. Converting the memory into action.
c. Reinforcement of the imitated behaviour.
d. Attending to and perceiving the behaviour.
(A) a, b, d, c
(B) d, a, b, c
(C) d, a, c, b
(D) a, d, b, c
36. Nihar fails in the examination and attributes his failure to the framing of the faulty question paper. Which defense mechanism does he use ?
37. Which of the following is not a characteristic of Naturalistic Inquiry ?
38. Assertion (A) : Longer tests are more reliable than shorter ones.
39. Which of the following variances is not controlled or manipulated in a research design ?
(C) Variance of extraneous variables.
(D) Error variance.
40. Which of the following is not a criterion for the statement of a good research problem ?