1. Which of the following is not a task of Philosophy ?
(B) Description and Analysis
2. Which of the following is not a unique feature of education envisaged by Swami Vivekananda ?
(A) Cultivation of heart and physical strength.
(B) Residential program of education.
(C) Intelligent productive manual labor
(D) Importance to concentrations.
3. ‘Intuitive Knowledge’ is attained through
(A) External experiences
(B) Internal experiences
(C) Both internal and external experiences
(D) Neither internal or external experiences
4. ‘The child is an integral part of the ultimate universe’ is the view point of
5. Which of the following is not a suited connotation for ‘Equality of educational opportunity’ ?
(A) A policy of open access to education to all.
(B) Equitable rationing and distribution of available resources to all.
(C) Equalization of educational attainment by providing resources in favor of less able and less motivated group.
(D) Investing more funds on education.
6. ‘Learning in communion with nature’ was propagated by
(A) Swami Vivekananda
(B) Sri Aurobindo
(C) Ravindranath Tagore
(D) Mahatma Gandhi
7. The founder of Pragmatism was
(A) John Dewey
(B) William James
(D) Charles Sanders Peirce
8. Rousseau’s conception of ‘freedom’ was not accepted by
(B) Jean Paul Sartre
(C) Paulo Freire
(D) John Dewey
9. “Discipline through direct consequence” was propagated by
10. The School of Philosophy which upholds the primacy of ‘mind over matter’ is