42. Read the following statements about a laboratory experiment.
43. Which of the following is not correctly matched ?
44. Read the following two lists of items :
45. In the context of a Survey Research, the following steps are taken in a certain order :
Which of the following is the right order of these steps ?
(B) 1, 4, 3, 2
(C) 3, 2, 4, 1
(D) 4, 1, 2, 3
46. Which of the following is a measure of location ?
47. An investigator wants to study the vocational aspirations of visually challenged children in a wide geographical area. He should select his sample by using
(C) Purposive sampling
48. The distribution of a large number of means based on samples of the sample size selected from the same population is known as
(B) sampling distribution
(D) rectangular distribution
49. Two variables X and Y are correlated. This means that the two variables
(B) measure the same trait
(C) vary together
(D) vary independently
50. When the questions are presented to the respondents in a face-to-face situation and the interviewer fills out the query rather than the subjects it is known as
(C) A schedule