22. An example of Social Stratification is
II. A society divided into different social status.
III. A separate colony in which only class III government employees live.
IV. A society consisting of upper and lower castes.
(A) All the above statements are correct.
(B) Statements I, II and IV are correct.
(C) Statements I, II and III are correct.
(D) Statements II, III and IV are correct.
23. Equality of opportunities in education implies that each student
24. Disadvantaged sections of society consist of
26. Which of the following is not a principle of development ?
27. Development of language in children, according to B.F. Skinner, is the result of
28. Behaviour pattern that increases in frequency when followed by a reward is known as
29. Find out the odd one :
30. Who propounded Self Theory of Personality ?