21. National Reconstruction in any country should be based on
(A) improvement of adjust ability and adaptability of people.
(B) familiarizing the children with the nation’s culture and philosophy.
(C) weeding out the unsocial and unscientific practices at the top level.
(D) developing ambitious outlooks among administrator.
22. Which of the following is not an attribute of culture ?
23. The Kothari Commission’s report was entitled as
(A) Education and National Development
(B) Learning to Be
(C) Diversification of Education
(D) Education and social change in Democracy.
24. Acculturation is the process of
(A) developing qualities affecting the culture of a nation.
(B) accepting the innovations required for the development of nation’s culture.
(C) being influenced by the cultural imperatives of a nation.
(D) following the latest trends of a culture as opposed to the past traditions.
25. The SUPW has been introduced in the school curriculum due to the recommendation of
(A) The Kothari Education Commission’s Report
(B) The Ishverbhai Patel Educational Review Committee
(C) The Secondary Education Commission’s Report
(D) The University Education’s Committee Report
26. For Harmonious development of the personality of the child, parents should
(A) Over-protect the child.
(B) Regularly compare the child with other children.
(C) Provide conducive environment at home.
(D) Engage qualified teachers for her.
27. During early phases of Development, Educational Psychology has drawn its content from the researches in
(A) Physical Sciences
(B) Medical Sciences
(C) Social Sciences
(D) Natural Sciences
28. Who among the following described the intellectual development as age related development ? (A) Jerome S. Bruner
(B) Jean Piaget
(C) David Ausubel
(D) Hilda Taba
29. Most important factor(s) in the development of child are
(A) Physical and moral environment of the child.
(B) Social and Economic status of the family.
(C) Educational and social status of parents.
(D) Socio-economic and intellectual environment of the child.
30. Differences in ‘Learning Styles’ among learners may be attributed to
(A) Socialisation process of learner.
(B) Thinking strategies adopted by learner.
(C) Economic conditions of the family.
(D) Parenting of the child.