21. What does social change mean ?
22. What change in Education is necessitated by Globalization ?
23. “Society and Education are interconnected and intricately connected, so that one cannot thrive in the absence of the other.” Why ?
24. Countries, small and big, are spending colossal amounts on Education. Investment in Education is the single, largest item of expenditure, next to defence, in many countries.” What is the educational and sociological justification for this ?
(C) Education helps to procure security, prosperity and social well-being to all.
(D) Education produces competent people to handle Defence Equipments.
26. According to Piaget the third stage of cognitive development is
27. A child was pricked by the thorn of a red rose and got hurt. Later on he/she started expressing fear towards a red dress and now anything red in colour. This is an example of
(A) A stimulus generalization
28. Match the following :
List – I List – II
(Stages of development) (Psychological crisis)
I. Infancy 1. Initiative Vs Guilt
III. Young Adulthood 3. Identity Vs. Role Confusion
IV. Middle Adulthood 4. Intimacy and solidarity Vs. Isolation
5. Generativity Vs. Stagnation
(A) 2 3 4 5
(B) 3 4 2 1
(C) 5 3 2 4
(D) 4 5 1 2
(A) 2 1 5 3
30. Imposition of one’s own feelings on others is the defense mechanism called