41. ' Education is the manifestation of perfection already in man'. who sad this?
A. Rabindranath tagore
C. Swami vivekanada
D. Mahatma gandhi
42. which school of phylosophy considers development of 'authenticity' as an aim of education?
43. 'Project method' is propagated by:
A. William james
C. John Dewey
D. John lock
44. Out of the following which is NOT related to Gandhian curriculum:
A. Activity centred curriculum
B. Correlated curriculum
C. Craft centred curriculum
D. Core- curriculum
45. Which school of philosophy has no faith in permanent values and aims of education?
46. A student will NOT agree that basic aims of science is theory building if he is taught, that
A. Explaning and understading are only subaims of science
B. Science is for betterment of mankind
C. It is theory which specifies relations among variables for predicting and explaning
D. Ultimate aim of science is to construct theory.
47. Science is more concerned with:
A. Explaning the specific behaviour of individuals
B. Activities that help people in practical ways
C. The welfare of maximum number of people
D. Board generalisation that explain common events
48. The popular belief about the aim of science
A. To make human life more comfortable
B. To reudce the cost of production of goods
c. To have a control over a nature
D. To findout solution to the problems is a systematic way
49. It is rather difficult to understand science
A. Aims at explaining every external phenomenon
B. Works for the betterment of humans
C. Controls nature
D. Has theory building as its ultimate aim
50. The scientific phychologist wants to;
A. Explain each and every behaviour of children
B. Arrive at a general explanation for the different behaviours of children
C. Explain each child's methods for problem solving
D. Study how children solve arithmetic problems.
Dr. A.C.V. RAMA KUMAR