C. Cognitive psychologist
32. Which of the following is not a defense mechanism?
33. It is a self-reporting technique of assessing personality:
B. Rorshach ink block test
D. Draw a man test
34. ‘Learning disabled’ child are mostly:
35. A child attitude ‘I don’t care’ is a type of behavior which can be called:
36. Which of the following is not correct about guidance?
A. Guidance workers maintain confidentiality information
B. Guidance workers do not need any special training
C. Minimum guidance programme depends on budget available in the school
C. A group guidance is a co-operative venture.
37. A researcher wants to the hypothesis that” there is no significance difference between the mean of control and experimental groups. At the time of analysis the data he noticed that there is constant error score where real scores are higher than he observed. What should he do?
A. Ignore the mistake
B. Rescore the data
C. Add error in each score
D. Any of the above
38. Which of the following statement if not true?
A. Historical research criticism of data
B. Correlation studies have low validity
C. Findings of an experiment study can be verified
D. Randomization procedures in experimental design provides sufficient experimental control
39. Which of the following does not belong to the construct that other three belongs to?
40. A researcher has decided to test his one tailed hypothesis 0.0l level of significance. The critical value expected for null hypothesis would be a value equivalent to level -------- of significance to two tailed hypothesis
D. None of the above