41. "A study of frustration" of 18 years old children studying in schools situated in tsunami affected area in India". This research will be:
A. Descriptive research
B. Ex-post facto research
C. Field experiment research
D. Action research
42. Chi-square test can be measured when scale of measurement is:
43. For a chi-square test 3x4 contingency table is formed. What is the degree of freedom?
44. To study the joint contribution of intelligence, stress, adjustment and self-confidence to achievement in science of class x students: The most appropriate statistical technique used for the analyzing the data related to this objectives is:
A. Partial correlation
B. phi-coefficient correlation
C. Multiple correlation
D. Point bi serial correlation
45. Read the following statements: Which of the following are correct?
A. The value of one tailed test is lower than two tailed test irrespective of levels of significance
B. The value of one tailed test is higher than two tailed test irrespective of levels of significance
C. The sum of square value is negative as well as positive depending up on the value of correction factors.
D. The sum of square value is always positive irrespective of the value of correction factors.
Answer II,III and IV