17. ‘Metaphysics’ means
(A) a branch of Physics
(B) exploring the nature of ultimate reality
(C) Physics of metals
(D) Physics of weather
18. The two basic divisions in Schools of Indian Philosophy are
(A) Vedanta and Buddhism
(B) Advaita and Dwaita
(C) Theistic and Atheistic
(D) Orthodox and Heterodox
19. The ultimate goal of education in Jainism is
20. The ceremony of initiation of education in Buddhism is called
21. Researcher intends to ascertain the attitude of adolescents towards modernization, which one of the following tools is an appropriate one?
(C) Likert Scale
22. Which of the following is incorrect as a measure of dispersion?
(A) Quartile Deviation
(C) Standard Deviation
(D) Sampling Error
23. A researcher prepared a report based on the interviews of 25 people. Under which category, this research can be placed?
24. The Right to Education Act recently passed by our Parliament is an extension of the following article of our Constitution
25. Which of the following are essentially required on the part of the teacher for developing intercultural understanding in children?
I. Possession of knowledge of various cultures and subcultures.
II. Being progressive and open-minded
III. Being pious and religious
IV. Classroom communication skills choose the correct answers from the given options.
(A) I and II
(B) II and III
(C) III and IV
(D) IV and I
26. What is the striking contrast between “acclimatization” and “naturalization”?
I. Acclimatization is adjusting to the external environment.
II. Acclimatization is changing the room temperature and air circulation using appliances.
III. Naturalization is change of attitude as required by the new context.
(A) I, II and III
(B) II, III and IV
(C) III, IV and I
(D) IV, I and II
27. Introspection method lacks in
(D) All the above three
28. Which of the following thinkers said ‘Literacy itself is not education, literacy is only a means to education’?
(A) J. Krishnamurti
(B) Swami Vivekananda
(C) Sri Aurobindo
(D) Mahatma Gandhi
29. Which teaching method was evolved by Naturalism?
(A) Heuristic Method
(B) Play way Method
(C) Scientific Method
(D) Project Method
30. Choose the correct or the best answer among the following: ‘Philosophy’ means
(A) Consoling oneself while facing disappointments in life.
(B) A form of religion.
(C) Attempt to find answer to fundamental and ultimate questions.
(D) Sophisticated arguments.