11. Schools are institutions because :
(A) They preserve and instill in future generations our culture.
(B) They suggest ways and means of social progress.
(C) They suggest solutions social problems.
(D) They are established by the society.
12. Which of the following works as a powerful barrier against vertical mobility in India ?
13. Which of the following is not defence mechanism ?
14. Which of the following is incorrect pairing ?
R–O–S Theory of Learning – I.P. Pavlov
S–R Theory – of Learning R. Guthri
R–S Theory of learning – C.I. Hull
S–O–R Theory of learning – B.F. Skinner
15.View that “Anything can be taught at any stage of development” was expressed by
16. Which of the following is the correct pairing ?
Sign–Gestalt Theory of Learning – Bruner
Classical Theory of Learning – Kohler
Gestalt Theory of Learning
Field Theory of Learning – Tolman
Operant Theory of Learning – Pavlov
17. “Give me a dozen of healthy children, I can make them doctors,
judges, magistrates, beggars even thieves.” This comment made by
(A) J.B. Watson
18. “A person’s psychological physical environments are identical” is the view of
(A) The Functionalists
(B) The Structuralists
(c)The Gestalt Field Psychologists
(D) The s-r Associationists
19. Find out the odd one.
20. “Things as they are and as they are likely to be encountered in life rather than words” was the slogan of