46. The idea of Four Pillars of Education was suggested by
47. Aims of education are closely related to
48. The ceiling fixed by the Supreme Court for reservation for the socially and economically disadvantaged sections is
49. The first Committee to be constituted after independence by the Government of India on Women’s Education was
(A) Dr. Radhakrishnan Commission
(B) The Mudaliar Commission
(C) The Shri Sri Prakasa Committee
(D) Dr. Durgabai Deshmukh Committee
50. What type of Guidance Service is facilitated by the application of given battery of standardized objective type tests, on normal individuals?
(A) Remedial and Preventive
(B) Preventive and Developmental
(C) Developmental and Remedial
(D) General Guidance and Counselling
51. What is the most essential requirement for providing Guidance Services in schools?
(A) Guidance and Counselling Rooms
(B) Standardized Tests for Appraisal of Students
(D) Professionally qualified and adequately trained personnel
52. Equating through matched pairs is the method used in
(A) Survey Research
(B) Experimental Research
(C) Sociological Research
(D) Trend Research
53. Which of the following is a case of Formative Evaluation of Curriculum?
(A) Conducting an evaluation of the curriculum concerned before the course is completed.
(B) Evaluating the curriculum concerned, getting it appraised by students and teachers.
(C) Evaluating the curriculum concerned, in the middle of the course, collecting the views of students, teachers and parents and providing feedback.
(D) Evaluating the curriculum concerned by teachers based on the performance of students.
54. The teacher teaches a straight line by placing several points in a particular direction is an example of
(A) Law of proximity
(B) Law of closure
(C) Law of common direction
(D) Law of simplicity
55. A baby sucking her thumb is an example of
56. A child who reads dog as god falls in which category of learning disability?
57. The two most important characteristics of a standardized test are
(A) objectivity and reliability
(B) reliability and validity
(C) reliability and usability
(D) practicability and usability
58. The qualitative judgments about a teaching media can take place through
59. Which is the universal objective of education?
(B) Total development
60. The main focus of educational supervision is
(B) Decision making
(C) Educational services
(D) Discipline ensuring