61. Which one of the following variables is controlled in experimental research?
(A) Independent variables
(B) Moderate variables
(C) Dependent variables
(D) Extraneous variables
62. One of the tools that can be used for in-depth data collection is
(C) Rating Scale
63. Deductive reasoning helps in
(A) Sample Selection
(B) Hypothesis Generation
(C) Problem Identification
(D) None of the above
64. Which of the following Committee recommended for improvement of Teacher Education Programme?
(A) Reddy Committee
(B) Ramamurti Committee
(C) Yashpal Committtee
(D) Mehrotra Committee
65. The meaning of Universalisation of Primary Education is to provide (A) Education to all
(B) Education to all girls children
(C) Free and compulsory education to all children
(D) Free and compulsory education to the children of 6 – 14 years age
66. The rational equivalence type of reliability is determined by the method of:
(B) Parallel Forms
(D) K-R Methods
67. Which of the following is not a correct matching?
(A) Class roll numbers – Nominal Scale
(B) Relative position in a group – Ordinal Scale
(C) Heights of cricket players – Interval Scale
(D) Weights of students – Ratio Scale
68. Learning Disability is related to
(A) Poor environment is a contributing factor to learning disability.
(B) Learning disabilities are related to mental retardation.
(C) Learning disability is related to emotional disturbance.
(D) Learning-disabled children have perceptual problems.
69. Teacher education is considered as a technical education in
70. In which year IGNOU was established?
71. The pathway to liberation in Buddhism consists of
(A) two steps
(B) four steps
(C) six steps
(D) eight steps
72. A modern Indian educationist who was very much naturalist is
(A) Swami Vivekananda
(B) Rabindranath Tagore
(C) Sri Aurobindo
(D) J. Krishnamurti
73. Which of the following is not true? Liberalisation of the economy has led to
(A) steeper stratification
(B) more open social structure
(C) greater mobility
(D) greater equalisation of educational opportunity
74. What is meant by Multiple Counselling?
(A) Counselling by Professionals and Paraprofessionals
(B) Counselling given to two or a few individuals, or a small homogeneous group
(C) Counselling by Professionals, Paraprofessionals and Media
(D) Counselling given to Complex and Multiple Problems on the part of the client.
75. Match List – I with List – II with correct meaning:
List – I List – II
a. Constructivism i. Paradigm for technology based learning
Independence as a learner
d. Anchored Instruction iv. A view that emphasizes the active role of the learner in building understanding and making sense of information
v. Learner learns the cognitive strategies and meta-cognitive skills
(A) iv ii iii v
(B) ii iii i iv
(C) iv iii ii i
(D) i ii iii v