42. In an ethnographical study which of the following technique is most appropriate ?
43. The correlation between X and Y is significant. It means that
44. If Q1 , Q2 and Q3 represent 1st, 2nd and 3rd quartiles respectively and Q semi intrinsic quartile then Q may be written as
45. If K is added to every score of a distribution with mean ‘M’ and standard deviation ‘s’, the new standard deviation will be
46. If each z-score of a distribution of scores is multiplied by 10 and the result increased by 50, the standard deviation of the resulting numbers would be
47. Which of the following types of test-items make a ‘supply type’ test ?
48. Which of the following purposes demands Action Research ?
49. Median is also known as a. 5% point b. 50th percentile c. 2nd quartile d. 5th decile
50. Match the following List-I with List-II.
(A) iv i v ii
(B) v iii ii iv
(C) iii ii v ii
(D) v iv ii i