1. Which of the following description of a classroom best illustrates the use of technology in teaching and learning ?
(A) Classroom well decorated with pictures, charts and maps.
(B) Classroom provided with PC and CCTV connections.
(C) Classroom provided with electric supply for using gadgets.
(D) Both (A) and (B).
2.“Reverse the usual practice and you will almost always do right” was the dictum of
(C) Mahatma Gandhi
3. The coefficient of correlation lies from
(A) +1 to –1
4. Which of the following statements is true for the relationship between reliability and validity of a research tool ?
(A) A reliable test is always valid.
(B) A valid test must be reliable.
(C) A valid test may not be reliable.
(D) A reliable test is never valid
5. Who is the exponent of experience centered curriculum ?
6. Match the items of List – I with List – II and select the correct matching from the given options :
List – I List – II
(a) Learning by doing (i) Naturalism
(b) No lofty Educational Aims (ii) Idealists
(c) Realization of truth, beauty and (iii) Pragmatism
(d ‘World as it is (iv) Realists
a b c d
(A) iii i ii iv
(B) i v ii iv
(C) iii i v ii
(D) ii iii iv v
7. The title of the Report of Education Commission (1964-66) is
(A) Learning without Burden
(B) An Enlightened and Humane Society
(C) Education and the People of India
(D) Education and National Development.
8. Reorganize the following steps of Descriptive Research in a correct sequence :
1. Collection and processing of data
2. Interpretation of results
3. Identification of a problem
4. Arranging of generalizations
5. Drafting of the report
6. Formulation of the hypothesis
(A) 6, 3, 1, 2, 4, 5
(B) 6, 3, 1, 5, 2, 4
(C) 3, 6, 1, 5, 2, 4
(D) 3, 6, 1, 2, 4, 5
9. Which of the following was Ottway’s view on “Education and
Social Change” ?
(A) Education changes the society
(B) Educational change follows social change
(C) Educational change and social change are independent of one another.
(D) Educational change and social change are interdependent, but which is the cause and which is the effect can’t be determined.
10. Which of the following characteristic of modernization ?
(A) Religious faith