(A) Mc Dougall
33. Stanford Binet Scale measures the following attribute of an individual :
34. The objective of Inclusive Education is
(A) to uncover and minimize barriers to learning
(B) to change attitudes behaviours, teaching methods curricular and environments to meet the needs of all children
(C) to promote constantly the local cultures and contents of various communities of the society
35. Which one of the following concepts is not related to formal organization ?
(A) Unity of Direction
(B) Chain of Command
(C) Span of Control
(D) Hierarchy in structure
36. Who emphasized that the aim of education should be the development in children the feeling of international brotherhood and attitude international understanding ?
(B) Mahatma Gandhi
37. The main center of informal education is
(C) Radio & TV
38. Match the items of List–A and List–B :
List – A List – B
(a) Conservative society (1) An exogenous source of change
(b) Closed group of society (2) Traits that are socio-economic in nature
(c) Cultural diffusion (3) Caste
(d) Social stratification (4) A society which change is slow and time taking
A B C D
(A) 4 3 5 1
(B) 4 1 2 3
(C) 4 3 1 2
(D) 2 1 5 3
39. Which of the following does not in favour of the individual aims of education ?
(B) The society is strong if the individual is strong.
(C) Every individual is unique, development of his potentialities is essential.
(D) Society is supreme and all individuals are only part of it.
40. According to whom “Educational Psychology is the Science of Education” ?
(B) Crow and Crow