2. The book “The Life Divine” was written by ___________.
3. Pragmatism professes for ________ as a school of philosophy. (A) idea
4. Secularism means ___________.
5. ‘Astamarg’ has been practised by the philosophy of ___.
6. “The most important outward factor is the formation of nationalities in the State.” To which philosophy do you attribute this statement ?
7. Which one of the following principles is not correct regarding pragmatism ?
8. Who has formally initiated the concept of Naturalism in Modern Indian Education ?
9. “There cannot be educated people without educated women.” This was indicated by ___________.
10. Analytical School of Philosophy was propounded by