12. “The most important outward factor is the formation of nationalities in the State.” To whom do you attribute this statement ?
13. Who is regarded as the Father of Sociology ?
14.Which of the following are agencies of social change ? (a) Family (b) School (c) National Army (d) National Calamity
(D) (d) and (a)
16.What factors are responsible for today’s caste distinction in India ? (a) Poverty (b) English Education (c) Family Occupation (d) Religion
17. “School is a community in miniature, a micro-society.” What do the terms “community” and “society” mean in this quote ? (a) Community means uniformity (b) Community means freedom (c) Society means control (d) Society means oneness
18. Arrange the following in sequential order to describe complete socialization. Use the Roman Numbers given as codes. I. Man to society, Man to country II. Man to Relatives, Man to Friends III. Man to Mankind, Man to Universe IV. Man to self, Man to family
19.What is the division of people based on their social status known as?
20. What is meant by “Society” ?