12. Match the following List I and List II
List I List II
A. Sankhya 1. Swamy mahavera
B. Vedanta 2. Gautam Buddha
C. Buddhism 3. Kapil
D. Jainism 4. Sankaracharya
Answer: A-3, B-4, C-2, D-4
13. Match the following List I and List II
List I List II
A. Navodaya vidyalam 1. Culturally decided
B. Home 2. Socialization
C. Changing way of life 3. Equality of educational opportunities
D. Social stratification 4. Modernization
Answer: A-3,B-2, C-4, D-1
14. Assertion (A): Girls from poor families usually drop out the schools.
Reason (B): Girls look after their youngest brother and sisters.
A. (a) and (b) are correct
B. (a) and (b) are not correct
C. (a) alone is correct
D. (b) alone is correct
15. The skills and knowledge acquired in the classroom are actually utilized by the individual his/her adjustment To:
A. Social situation
B. Social culture
C. Social behavior
D. Social science
16. Which one of the following is informal agency of education?
17. Which one of the following is not an agency of soicalisation?
A. Kin group
D. printed material
18. Which of the following is the barrier to the social change?
C. Pragmatic outlook
19. The concept of “continuous learning” is the out coming of:
A. Need to educate large number of illiterates
B. People’s desire to learn more
C. Dynamics of expansion of knowledge
D. Need to apprise oneself with knowledge
20. Sociology of education means:
A. Social relations by which an individual gains experience
B. Social development in the country
C. Society and its relationship with the individuals
D. Communication of individual with society