1. who gave the concept of negative education?
2. Which branch of philosophy emphasizes the restructuring of experiences?
3. “Emile” is first treatise on ……
4. As per the constitutional directives, education……
A. Should be available to all
B. Should be accessible to all
C. Should be compulsory to all
D. All the above
5. The Vedas teach us that
A. Creation is without beginning
B. Creation is without an end
C. Creation is without beginning and without an end
D. Creation has a definite beginning and also end
6. “NO disinterested pursuit of knowledge and NO intellectual education for its own sake” was the slogan of the
7. Which philosophy advocates role of a teacher as strict disciplinarian?
8. Match the following
A. Metaphysics 1.Epistomolgy
B. Knowledge, its structure 2. Nature of physics
C. The universe is governed by the 3. Ethics
D. laws of nature
E. Principles of conduct 4. Reality
Answer (1. d), (2. ). (3. ), (4.)
9. “ The child needs to learn to autonomous and natural
environment “ who proposed this statement.
10.Make tabs are
A. Centers of Primary Education
B. Centers of Secondary Education
C. Institutions of Higher Education
D. Places of worship