2. In List – I the name of the philosopher and philosophy is given and in List – II statements regarding the philosophy is given. Match the List – I with List – II in correct order :
3. Purpose of creation of the universe and its relation to man and god is discussed in
4. Which of the following agency regulates education ?
5. “The greatness of a nation is to be measured not by its material power and wealth but by the intercultural relationship of its people.” Who said this ?
6. Which of the following does not specify Max Weber’s concept of social stratification ?
(A) Educational Status
(B) Income and Wealth
(C) Political Power
(D) Social Prestige
7. If rules of multiplication helps in learning correlation or regression, then it is an example of
(A) Sequential transfer
(B) Horizontal transfer
(C) Negative transfer
(D) Vertical transfer
8. According to Freud, Super Ego is properly developed during
(B) anal period
(C) phallic period
(D) none of these
9. When response is based on uncommon area of the blot, it is denoted by
10. Individual psychology of personality was given by