31. The Rorschach Inkblot-Test consists of
(A) Five black and five colored cards
(B) Ten black and ten white cards
(C) Five black & white and five multicolored cards
(D) Ten multicolored cards
32. If Ram is taller than Mohan and Mohan is taller than Sohan, Ram is the tallest. This statement comes under which type of reasoning ?
(A) Inductive Reasoning
(B) Deductive Reasoning
(C) Linear Reasoning
(D) Conditioned Reasoning
33. Name of different psychological theories are given in List – I and name of psychologists who were the exponent of the theory are given in List – II. Match the correct name of the psychologists with the theories developed by them :
List – I List – II
(a) Theory of Instinct (i) M.C. Dougal
(b) Drive Reduction Theory (ii) Hall
(c) Social urges Theory (iii) Adler
(d) Self Actualization Theory (iv) Maslow
(a) (b) (c) (d)
(A) (i) (iii) (iv) (ii)
(B) (v) (iv) (i) (ii)
(C) (i) (v) (ii) (iv)
(D) (i) (v) (ii) (iv)
34. Which one of the statement is incorrect in the context of determinants of attention ?
(A) All types of stimuli are not able to bring forth the same degree of attention.
(B) It is always better to introduce novelty to secure attention.
(C) Moving stimulus catches our attention quickly.
(D) Too much repetition of a stimulus captures our attention.
35. In the conditioning approach to learning :
(A) The subject should be in readiness to receive the unnatural stimulus.
(B) The unnatural stimulus follows the natural stimulus.
(C) Response to natural stimulus required to be reinforced.
(D) The natural stimulus follows the unnatural stimulus.
36. If a group of children learns a lot of arithmetic skills by way of completing a project on ‘Celebration of Deepawali festival’. This will be known as a kind of
(A) Incidental learning
(B) Formal learning
(C) Informal learning
(D) Non-formal learning
37. Which of the following is a method of qualitative research ?
(A) Experimental research
(B) Normative Survey
(D) Ex-post factor Research
38. Which of the following is not common to experimental and Ex-post Facto designs of research ?
(A) Cause and Effect relationship
(B) Manipulation of independent variable
(C) Controlling extraneous variables
(D) Observation of dependent variable
39. An operational definition of a construct is the one which defines it in terms of
(A) Other constructs
(B) Implied behaviour pattern
(C) Activities necessary to measure it
(D) Other equivalent words in the dictionary
40. Which of the following is not a characteristic feature of research process ?
(A) Empirical approach
(B) Systematic endeavor
(C) Uncontrolled conditions
(D) Critical analysis