32. The correct sequence of the following items of Gague’s hierarchy of learning is a. Signal learning b. Problem solving c. Rule learning d. Multiple discrimination
(D) b, c, d, a
34. Critically judge the following :
35. Critically judge the following :
36. Critically judge the following :
37. A researcher studies the effect of peer group interaction on Learning styles. The variable ‘Learning style’ in this study functions as :
38. Which of the following may be most appropriately used for measuring self confidence ?
39. Which of the following statements is not applicable on the data in a descriptive research ?
40. Which one of the following indicates the higher level of significance ?