41. Which of the following statements is not correct ?
42. Two characteristics of Ex Post Facto research are
43. Which of the following is a nonparametric correlation ?
44. What percent of IQ scores lie between 85 and 130 in a normal distribution with a mean of 100 and SD of 15 points ? (A) 79.85
46. Which of the following poses a threat to internal validity ?
(A) Interference of prior treatments.
47. If the alpha level of a particular test is lowered from 0.05 to 0.001, then the risk of committing Type-I error will
48. In case of ANOVA, what is between sum of squares ?
49. Which of the following methods should be used for establishing reliability of the Questionnaire ?
50. Which of the following is an example of a qualitative research ?