12. Aim of complete living in Education was propounded by
13. Who wrote the book “School and Society” ?
14. “Educational Sociology is neither education nor sociology alone but joins them in a new Science by applying sociological principles to the whole process of education.” Whose statement is this ?
(A) Political sub system
(B) Terrorist outfit
(C) Economic organizations
(D) Family sub system
17. Which of the following is a primary group ?
18. Which of the following is the best mobility multiplier ?
19. What is horizontal mobility associated with ?
20. From sociological point of view the process of education is supposed to serve two fundamental functions. What are they ? (A) Selection and Allocation