1. Which branch of Philosophy does examine the issue pertaining to the nature of reality ?
2. Which book was written by Plato on Education ?
3. Existentialism believes more in __than in __.
4. Democracy as an ideology is based on the premise that
5. Four noble truths frame the basic tenets of the Philosophy of
6. Who has said that mode of production is the sole determinant of the culture of people ?
7. Which one of the following educational systems supports scientific progress ?
8. Who has suggested the concept of integral education for Indian people ?
9. The National Policy on Education 1986 envisages Education as
10. According to Quran, education is compulsory for