16. A reliability coefficient cannot be negative because:
(A) It is a square of a correlation coefficient.
(B) Negative reliability is meaningless.
(C) It is a self-correlation of the test.
(D) It does not measure different things.
17. Which of the following cannot be used as a synonym of reliability?
18. Mobility and orientation training is linked with
(A) Students with Hearing Impairment
(B) Students with Mental Retardation
(C) Students with Visual Impairment
(D) Students with Learning Disability
19. Idiots are labelled as having an IQ range of
20. National Knowledge Commission is headed by
(A) D.S. Kothari
(B) Amartya Sen
(C) Sam Pitroda
(D) Azim Premji
21. The sources of knowledge (Pramanas) in Advaita Vedanta are
22. The value commended by existentialism is
(C) harmony with nature
23. When a poor rural girl hailing from a socially disadvantaged family gets scholarship for higher studies and then lands in a high paid job in a city it is not an instance of education becoming
(A) a vehicle for social mobility
(B) a tool for gender justice
(C) a vehicle for geographical mobility
(D) an instrument for social stratification
24. The policy of reservation of seats in higher education and in Government employment is an example for
(A) Sponsored mobility
(B) Contest mobility
(C) Cultural mobility
(D) Geographical mobility
25. What does the Counselor do in “Observation for Recording” and “Observation for Rating”?
I. In Observation for Recording, the Counselor acts like a versatile camera.
II. In Observation for Recording, the Counselor records everything unmindful of the distraction caused to the client.
III. In Observation for Rating, the Counselor does not observe the client while indulged in rating.
IV. In Observation for Rating, the Counselor judges and rates the brain, while still observing the client.
Choose the correct answers from the code given below :
(A) I and IV
(B) II and III
(C) I and III
(D) III and IV
26. A face to face, informal interaction is considered the best technique for collecting information about the client and his/her problem. How?
(B) It is very easy to organise and conduct an interview with the client.
(D) It is flexible and makes the client feel comfortable.
27. What is meant by the term “curriculum”?
(A) The subject of study offered by an educational institution.
(B) Theory and Practical courses to be completed to qualify for a level of education.
(C) Organised whole of learning and other experiences provided by educational institutions, to realize set goals.
(D) The prescribed syllabi in the various subjects, plus practical courses and project/ dissertation.
28. What are the uses of System Analysis, when applied to classroom instruction as a sub-system of the curriculum?
I. It helps to design classroom instruction differently.
II. It helps to assess the effectiveness of the existing instructional design.
IV. It helps as a novel method of reviewing classroom instruction. Choose the correct answers from the code given below:
(A) III, IV and I
(B) I, II and III
(C) IV, I and II
(D) II, III and IV
29. Tests that do not require the use of language of the subjects but responses are in the form of activities are called as
(A) Verbal tests
(B) Non-verbal tests
(C) Performance tests
(D) None of the above
30. Match the following & select the correct answers from the codes given below:
List – I Psychological Test List – II Psychologist
b. Interest Test ii. Torrance
c. Personality Test iii. Binet
d. Creativity Test iv. Strong
(A) iii ii i v
(B) v ii iv iii
(C) iv iii ii i
(D) iii iv i ii