(B) rejects Null hypothesis when it is false.
(C) accepts Null hypothesis when it is true.
(D) rejects the Null Hypothesis when it is true.
62. The major objective of a qualitative research study is to
(A) understand a process or concept
(B) study group-differences
(C) predict relationships
(D) explain variation in measurements
63. Beginning with the “family”, which of the following constitutes correctly sequenced hierarchy of social groups ?
(B) Family – class – race – tribe – nation
(C) Family – tribe – race – class – nation
(D) Family – race – class – tribe – nation
64. Reading readiness test does not measure the following function :
(B) Verbal comprehension
(C) Number computation
(D) Letter recognition
65. Which of the following activities strictly comes under the management of teaching-learning activity ?
66. If a student fails to answer a question in your class, you will